What are classes like?
Why Farkstorative Yoga?
Centered around the body balancing properties of Hatha Yoga, Farkstorative Yoga is suitable for all levels. Each sequence is designed in a flow to optimize your inner and outer body alike.
The classes aren’t about pretensions, confusing analogies, or “performance yoga.” They’re about clear directions, appreciating your own unique body, learning to breathe, and how your thoughts & emotions play into your physical experience.
Farkstorative teacher Lara “Farks” Farcasan is a certified 200 hour level specializing in Hatha Yoga which continues to inspire her teaching style. A life-long learner and yoga enthusiast Farks has continued to pursue her interest increasing her knowledge of Hot Yoga, Strala Yoga, Yoga History, Philosophy and Yin Yoga.
- Semi-private classes (Maximum 10 students at a time)
- Safe & Non-competitive environment
- Accessible instructions, informal atmosphere
- Modifications for stiff, injured, and new to yoga students
- Flows designed to increase strength, flexibility, focus and bring balance to the body
- Suitable for All Levels
- Focus on physical and energetic benefits
Benefits of Regular Yoga Practice
- Improved flexibility and range of motion in joints
- Improved concentration, patience and focus
- Improved balance
- Improved efficiency of the breath
- Improved propreoception (awareness of the body in space)
- Improved recovery from other activities
- Semi-Private Classes
- Corporate Yoga
- Yoga for Active People
- Private Teachings & Lessons
- Mediation & Relaxation Teaching
- Pranayama Teaching
- Online Courses
- Virtual Consultations